Welcome to Snyder Orthodontics
We look forward to meeting you on your first visit to our office! This important appointment will give us insight into your orthodontic needs, and will include a thorough examination and discussion of potential treatment options. We will also address the following questions:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Save Time At Your First Appointment
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-rays taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
For your convenience, our new patient form is available online. In order to save time and make the most of your visit, please bring your completed form to your first appointment!